PM me if you dare tell me which prep school….dying to know.
Eh, I’ll just tell you. Hopkins School, in New Haven. Est. 1660.
Tuition is $30,650 a year.
Hopkins?! That’s where Yale faculty kids attend. And special snowflakes. At $30+ K it’s still less—not by much, but each $ counts—than Freako and Kong-kong’s schools. I think Mr. Kitty is stuck paying Bankersville prices. Everyone down here in the F.C. knows Hopkins. A counselor tried to push me to send Kong-kong there.
- aka14kgold reblogged this from anedumacationisnomore and added:
- anedumacationisnomore reblogged this from aka14kgold and added:
- bookling-stormborn likes this
- gretchenisincognito said: That’s like… my annual salary. I’m gonna go cry into my store brand bowl of Cheerios now.
- wthellokitty reblogged this from anedumacationisnomore and added:
- wthellokitty likes this
- aka14kgold likes this
- nom-chompsky said: god the east coast schools are so much more expensive than the midwest. my high school was around $13k when I went (it’s now closer to $15k). there was a private secular prep that was closer to $20 and it was K-12.
- nom-chompsky likes this
- anedumacationisnomore posted this